Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to...

Even before we started talking about having kids, there were a few things that I have looked forward to. The closer it gets to ACTUALLY having one - the more things I get excited about! I thought this would be a good blog topic... a list of things I'm looking forward to once the kiddo is here.

These are in no particular order:

  1. Scholastic Book Fairs - I used to love these things!!
  2. Making Easter baskets and Easter egg hunts (and tooth fairy visits, and putting together bikes at 2am for Christmas...)
  3. Tent-forts with sheets and sofa cushions
  4. Going to games/recitals
  5. Birthday parties
  6. Halloween costumes/dress up days at school
  7. Being a room mom
  8. Girlscouts
  9. Girlie stuff: tutus, glitter, makeup, dresses, tiaras, etc.
What are you looking forward to when your little one arrives? Or if you already have kids, what are some things you really enjoy doing that you couldn't do before you had them?

No comments:

Post a Comment