Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Photographing Kids - Photography Tips

Ok, this is a totally "cheat" blog entry because I'm back dating it so that it will fall behind the one I just wrote haha. Yeah, lame - but whatever - it's good info.

I came across this blog while "Stumbling". It's a few good tips on how to photograph your kids. I keep seeing all these pictures of my friends kids and there is so much STUFF in the background - messy rooms, dishes, etc. And I think this is a good quick lesson to show that you dont have to be a great photographer to take good pictures. Just take your kids out of the clutter and follow these simple tricks and VIOLA - awesome pics!

How To Take Great Photos Of Your Kids - from the Alpha Mom blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment