Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Custom Wall Paintings

If you look at the magazines and tv shows these days, you will see a trend towards custom murals and paintings on interior walls. I've seen this a LOT in kids rooms and nurseries, and don't think I wont jump on that bandwagon! I love the idea of something unique for my kiddo's room! One of my friends did a BEAUTIFUL job on her daughter's room painting the vaulted ceiling with polka dots, bottom chair rail with stripes, and stunning giraffes and jungle animals in the room and in the bathroom.

This was really the main inspiration for my desires, so I sought out to find an amazing artist to commission for the job. Who did I find?? Kristen Davis of Kristen F. Davis Designs - a brilliant mind when it comes to anything crafty! Check out her portfolio and prepare to be amazed!!!

Now to decide what I want. Here are a few on my list:






Ok - so this one isn't painted - it's wallpaper - but I just LOVE this room!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment