Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bitty Booties

Love, love, love these little things. I can't remember how I came across them - but they are so cute and you can do ANYTHING with them!!!! There is even a Flickr group dedicated to creative new styles people have made!

Anyway - they are cute little booties you make with felt and other fun stuff - but you have to check out the gallery. People are so freakin creative I just can't stand it. Especially the creator of the Bitty Bootie - Heather Bailey. She is AMAZING - check out her blog if you have a sec.

When you are ready to make your own pair of Bitty Booties, you can download the pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment