Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awesome Nursery Ideas

I have NO CLUE what I want for my nursery, even though I posted some photos earlier... I just can't make up my mind! There are so many great ideas out there it's going to be impossible to narrow them down!

HGTV (one of my FAVORITE stations) has a "Rate My Space" section on their website where people can upload photos of their rooms and people can rate and comment on them. They literally have EVERY room of the house - including Nurseries!!!

If you need some great nursery ideas, be sure to go there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment