Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting over being sick

One thing I promise to everyone. When my kid is sick, I will keep my kid home. I will not send her out to school, gymnastics, cheerleading practice, play dates, etc. And I will do this out of the sheer respect for all the other kids and families out there.

If there is one thing I can't stand in life, it's when people put their wishes above the health and prosperity of others. Yes, I missed 2 of my Mom's in Motion classes last week (and yes, I had to pay for them too) - but if it meant keeping the other preggy's well, then so be it!

On a happy note - I'm feeling much better and hope to be back to blogging... I will not let this blog go - I wont.... I WONT!

---------------------------------------

And now on to something I have just marked on my calendar: The Indie Craft Experience, coming to Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park May 30-31. There should be a lot of really cool vendors this year - and they have made it a 2 day event, so now you have an extra day to get out there! Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment