Thanks for stopping by! My grand idea was to create a blog that had a collection of the coolest crafts, decorating ideas, photography tips etc that are all kid-related... and keep it up on a daily basis. I failed miserably at that. So now it truly is going to be a random blog - MOSTLY about crafts/decorating and what not - but with a lot more random mixed in. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Friday Collection

Well, I'm sitting inside on a Friday evening - in my pajamas - watching tv. Hubby is out of town and I feel like this would be the perfect time to blog, but I can't seem to focus on one major blog subject. So... here is a mini run-down of stuff that I'd like to blog about...
  1. Sherwin Williams Harmony Interior Paint - Not only do I LOVE Sherwin Williams paint, but I LOVE LOVE the fact that they have paint with ZERO VOC's. Yep - that's right. I said zero. (Most paint has 200 if that gives you a good comparison) This low-odor and anti-microbial paint is PERFECT for preg-o's who are anxious to paint their nursery - or just for anyone who enjoys painting without the nasty lingering paint smell. Even if you don't get the Harmony paint - you gotta get Sherwin Williams. I've tried the rest and I'll never go with anything else. I love them. Seriously, I do.
  2. My "new" bike trainer. I say "new" because it's new to me - but I got it on Craig's List. I typically hate the idea of Craig's List because the sellers are always so sketchy, but for $15 I couldn't pass up this deal. Most basic bike trainers are $75 - $100 new, so I figured it was worth the risk to see if this one worked - and guess what - IT DOES!! So now I can ride my Giant hybrid bike (aka my wicked witch of the west bike) indoors without the risk of falling off! Yay for a Craig's List victory.
  3. Birthdays: Did I tell you that it was my birthday last week?? Hmm, well - it's really worthy of it's own blog because my husband TOTALLY went above and beyond to surprise me. I'll summarize:
    • surprise Carvel ice cream cake (holy YUM) the night before my b-day
    • surprise balloon, happy birthday song and breakfast in bed on my b-day morning
    • SUPER SURPRISE Easter egg scavenger hunt around the house with the sweetest clues leading to an egg hunt outside - and a prize egg which said I could get my BOB jogging stroller!!!!
    Here are some pics if you really wanna see - click here.
  4. Garage Sale: I'm having one to get rid of some clutter and hopefully make a little extra cash to accessorize the baby room. I can't WAIT to get rid of this stuff... ahhhh
  5. Mom's In Motion: It's a class I take Tues and Thurs that I just love. Get's me motivated to move and try to stay fit in my last few months of pregnancy! Love my instructors and my friends in the class :)
I think that covers everything... sorry this is a relatively boring post. I really do have intentions of making this blog worth reading one day. Once I get the room cooking I'll have more to blog on because I'll be crafting, tearing down walls, making stuff etc... In the meantime - this is what you get :)

1 comment: